Skip to main content

No, it really is me...















Some people fish for Musky, some travel for fun....Me, I use to play on the water. Get hauled off the side of the river by one little Coast Guard flying machine and you are grounded. It probable did not help that I lost the boat too.

Words of wisdom...If the river you are on increases in flow by a factor of 5 or more...Stay on the bank and drink a nice IPA.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm... seriously wet woodchuck. Was squirrel involved in this little mischance???
Travel said…
Was your role closer to Gilligan or the Skipper?

DG
Woodchuck said…
As the only rodent on the boat, I was wearing both hats at that time.

I was Skipper when I went in and Gilligan when I came out.

And Squirrel was not with me at that time, Squirrels only like to play in the road, not the water.
Kelsgarden said…
no comment
Anonymous said…
I don't play in the road, but I have been known to overfly "big boned" woodchucks and throw nuts at them out the window of a Cessna.

SQUEAK, SQUEAK, SQUEAK.....

(crazed squirrel laughter, we can't cackle)
Anonymous said…
I grew up in the right fron seat of a Cessna 172 and a Piper 180. It's been years, but it was great fun.

DG
Woodchuck said…
Did you know that Woodchuck and Squirrel are flyboys? Well, Squirrel anyway. I use to fly when I didn't have kids, house, wife, and bills. I was always a Baron and V-tail Bonanza guy myself. I did like the Stearman and the DC3 a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.