Skip to main content

The Holidays are gone...time to say goodby..



The hardest part of the holidays is when friends stop by for a few laughs and then the evening comes to an end and you must say goodbye.

The holidays are for family, but do not forget about the friends that got you to this point in life. Pick up the phone, write, or email and say "hi" to that person you have not spoken too in a while.




Comments

Kelsgarden said…
it appears as though your Opi have lost their balls

er ornaments - I know they had balls hanging from their antlers
Anonymous said…
Hey, balls, nuts...

They're easy to lose.

It happens to the best of us, ask your doctor if Squirrelagra is right for you.

-brought to you by GlaxoSmithKlinePizerTylenolAlkaseltzerPeptoTums
Travel said…
That's where Opus was off to last week.

DG

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.