Skip to main content

I don't like Mondays....

Need I say more?

I'm going to start drinking coffee again. I was much more Grinch like when I was drinking coffee. I like being Grinch like.

I tried the black tea thing....didn't work, I want coffee.

I guess I could drink a Mocha Porter from Rogue, coffee and ale all in one drink.

Yes, I know that this post did not make any sense and that is why I need coffee.

Comments

WickedHamster said…
"Yes, I know that this post did not make any sense..." I understood it perfectly first time through. Wow! Talk about damning with faint praise...
Travel said…
Without diet coke, my personality goes away (what there is of it to start with.)

DG
Anonymous said…
Luke, come to the side of the dark roasted bean....

Oh yeah, I'm your Daddy too...
WickedHamster said…
Who's your daddy?
Me said…
Dummy. I could have told ya that.
Me said…
... the self winding hose might be "wrong" but I don't care. I just wanted the five bucks I might get for posting about it. LOL.
WickedHamster said…
I found Meritt's comment intriguing, and since I've been just terrible about trying to visit her blog more frequently, I had to go and look back on her posts to see what she was talking about. OK, WC, so shoot me. I MUST HAVE ONE OF THOSE SELF-WINDING REELS!!! They're nothing short of brilliant. Though I have 4 paws, they're all tiny, so if you think you've got problemns wrestling with hoses...!
Kelsgarden said…
oh crap, I found the empty Starbucks cups in the recycling bin . . . had I known sooner I could have stopped you . . . NO-O-O-O-O!
Woodchuck said…
Yeeessss....Coffeee....Goooooddddd

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.