Skip to main content

Thanks to TR...

I drink coffee, therefore I exist.


No wait, that would be meritt.


I travel to fun places, therefore I exist.

No wait, that would be Travel.


I conquer Scotland, therefore I exist.


That would be Wickedhamster.


If I sat around the forest eating Bon Bons, would I exist?

And more important, are Twinkies Gluten free?

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
{apparently needing entire bottle of wine before blog roll}

still barefoot with dragonfly toe ring
WickedHamster said…
Egad! I just did the same Descartes thing responding to a comment you made on Travel's blog. That's just plain scary!

(4 crimson-velvet imperial slippers hand stitched in gold after designes by Bernini.)
Anonymous said…
I say you turn wrenches there for you exist. I, one the other hand drink...a lot...there for I'm destined for Rehab. I can only hope Lindsey Lohan is still there, at least I can have some eye candy when I start going through the DT's.

(Those cool slip on jester shoes with the curly toe and little bells on the ends, just because I can....)
Anonymous said…
Your electrons are still here.

TR
Me said…
That depends. If you sat in the forest eating bon bons and you fell over but there is no one there to hear it... do you exist?





(If a tree falls in the forest.....)
Woodchuck said…
Just ask Squirrel, I do fall over...a lot... and I think I still exist.
Me said…
.... but only when you're drunk right? Oh wait. That's pretty much all the time.

Never mind.

Yes! Then you exist.
Woodchuck said…
I'll drink to that.

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.