Skip to main content

Nothing

I'm doing the best furry Jig that I can and still nothing....nothing I tell you. Oh why can't I come up with anything funny or practical to say????

DW is still happy that I'm home more. I guess I lost the bet on that one. I said three weeks, four tops and she would be begging me to go back on the road. But, for now she is still happy. At least as happy as wives can get.

No little Squirrel as of yet. I'm calling everyday around the 9am hour as daddy Squirrel does not get up before then to get the latest update. I should start backing that time up so that he gets used to getting up earler.

Our other house sold today. Wahooo on that one.

I think that DW and Meritt should get together sometime. Although I must admit I do believe that the universe as we know it might end.

I've picked out the restaurant and coffee shop for when TR and WH come to the Northwest. One must return the favor of the great time that I had when I had dinner in their home state. I would expect that Rogue Squirrel might attend the festivities.

I tried to send Meritt pizza the other day and didn't make it happen, so I should send her coffee beans instead. Why you ask, why not? One does wonder if she has a grinder? I guess that I could send them one bean at a time using UPS, that should crush them by the time it gets delivered.

I have 100 pink flamingo for the front yard of Squirrel to announce the arrival of the little Squirrel. I was worried that 100 might be over the top.......naaa.


See, I told you nothing.

Comments

WickedHamster said…
Blue to match your mood??? I would hardly say you got nothin' here. For pity's sake, the house sold!!! That deserved a post all by itself! Heck, in this market, it deserved a headline in the newspaper. Oooo! Restaurant and coffee shop, with Sq. in tow, we're definitely coming now! And yes, flamingos are socially correct for the occasion, and 100 is the number currently in fashion. Oh WC, you're so on top of the trends! Post pix!!!
Anonymous said…
I love the new color scheme, the green was so green, green is my brother's favorite color, he wore it everyday for years and years and years.

The house sold, happy days are on the way.

I need to make some travel plans, how far from Seattle? TR wants to see the other arctic, ships leave from Seattle.

DG
Unknown said…
What about a 100 beer bottles? We need to start Baby Squirrel off right early.
WickedHamster said…
That was his first idea, but the bottles mysteriously turned up empty...
Me said…
I cannot believe selling the other home warranted one small sentence.

Shocked.

and of COURSE MERITT HAS A COFFEE GRINDER YOU NUT! (except it just so happens it is 8 years old, has been dropped on the floor a couple times by un-named children and a plastic piece is broken so she was honestly going to be ordering a new one from Amazon some time in the next day or two.)
WickedHamster said…
Don't mention nuts. There might be squirrels around. And you know how they get...
Unknown said…
NUTS!! Yee Haw!

Love the Blue by the way...

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.