Skip to main content

I want....



A nice new toy to play with....


But I'm getting a



I'm so lucky......No wait, DW is going to be the lucky one as this is to replace her computer.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
hey! I am up and running on the old PC

in fact, if it really is a hard drive problem we can a) replace the hard drive CAL said he has a box and will give us one - he says it is easier than installing hte extra memory b) we buy a new tower

BUT I am not turning down a new laptop - especially one with wifi so I can sit in Ice Cream Renaissance and work -
Anonymous said…
I have simply adopted the policy of replacing my computer every 2-3 years. The technology and software changes so often that it is easier than dealing with the inevitable breakdown.

DG
WickedHamster said…
Oh goodie! You can get your Mini now! Make sure you tell us all about it! (And Kel, get a Mac.)
Woodchuck said…
I'm not sure that Kel can deal with a Mac and a WC.....
Me said…
My SIL got a mini a couple months ago.

She is in love.

I'm in jealous.
Me said…
SO... it's your birthday I'm told.

Where is your birthday post so I can type HAPPY BIRTHDAY under it?
Doug Cloud said…
The Mini Cooper, hands down.

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.