Skip to main content

"So long and thanks for the fish"

Mr. Stub is leaving us and moving on to regain his role as "dad" to his little ones. This came as a large blow to one little Woodchuck last Thursday. I'm not surprised by the move, just not ready for it as the Stub was protecting me from the big bad hunter higher on the food chain than me. Although the two big bad hunters can kiss my furry little ass for all I care. Anyway we in the forest are very happy for Stub and his family and wish him only the best. With all of the travel and time away from the family even when you are home, you could see this comming.

So the woodland population drops by one for now.

I met the Squirrel for a IPA on Wednesday at the Rogue Brewpub in Issaquah, Washington. LONG LIVE THE ROGUE. This was a business meeting where we did work of some kind. We talked about the six Beavers and thier annual meeting on the hill.

Question, if you do something the same way and expect a different result, are you just plain mad in head? It's like Pam Anderson and her boobs, no matter how many times you change the size, thier still not organic. It's like putting Bud in a new bottle, it's still not beer. So, the forest where I run around in is trying to change the way we do business, but keep everything the same as we use to do it in the old days. How long do you loose your nuts before you find a new place to hide them?

Question, just what is the politically correct term for boobs? Ta Tas, breast, knockers, rack, boobs, two big eyes, mellons, biggins, hooters, love bumps, jugs, twins, ear warmers, bouncing fun, and the list goes on. I should look into this one. I wonder if I can get a goverment grant to study this? I can see it now, 20 million to find out that Hooters the restaurant really is refering to boobs and not some owl.

Comments

Anonymous said…
well, I though we agreed to use the proper biological terms . . .

breasts

penis

vagina

heheheh - I just typed vagina on your blog (teach you to rant on about owls)

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.