Skip to main content

Personal upkeep.

"An Ale a day will keep your fur shiny and soft"

For dark fur I would use a Porter or Stout. If you happen to be of a light color fur I would stay with a Golden ale or for the "Punk" look you can add highlights with a Raspberry ale or live on the edge with a Blueberry ale.

Going with a "Black and Tan" will give you that Goth look just like all of your little offspring.

If you want that extra glow you should marinate, I mean soak yourself for at least 10 minutes a day.

A good IPA or I2PA will add the fresh floral sent that most discriminating woodland creatures would die for.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Squirrels prefer scotch. Ususally a 15 year old Laphroaig. My scottish people don't usually worry about their fur either, they wear Woodchuck kilts. They're a harder breed...

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.