Skip to main content

Back on the road...Again

Yaaaaaa.....Sing with me.." on the road again, I'm on the road again..."

I'm taking the black stead out of moth balls on Monday and hitting the road. Just a short trip to Fresno, CA. and Sacramento, CA. for the week.

It's been a busy past couple of weeks. I started selling my toys on ebay....$1200 for 135 Hotwheels, I should have done this a few years ago. I only have 1500 more Hotwheels to go and then I will have a large dent into the toy mess. And maybe my garage back as well.

Started riding my bike again last week. I did 25 mile today and won't be able to sit for a day or two. I have a nice Kona full suspension bike that is sooooo nice to ride. Fat furry woodland creatures need all the help we can get.

Update on the nickname "Tweek". I like it and have even changed my caller ID on my cell phone to say "Tweek" when he calls.

Squirrel is having an open hole this weekend. He is going to have a keg of Yellow Snow Ale from Rogue Ales on tap...Gotta love the squirrel, that little party animal. Rumor has it that he is putting out a tray of pickled Herring just in case anyone drops by.

More later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Yellow Snow Ale"? For some odd reason, that sounds less than appetizing. But then, hamsters are fussy... Travel will no doubt much appreciate squirrel's kind thoughtfulness.
Travel said…
Herring, did someone say pickled herring? I'll start flying in your direction as fast as I can . . . oh well . . . the water route will take a few days and pickled herring is like smoked eel it only lasts so long in the sunshine, just ask wickedhamster.
Kelsgarden said…
you told me that they were serving the juniper pale ale that I like . . .

the whole yellow snow marketing thing, while amusing, troubles me

I will attempt to suppress my excitement over the recent (and future) eBay sales . . . {doing a happy dance in the corner}
Woodchuck said…
Yellow Snow Ale=Juniper Pale Ale

Marketing told them that they could never sell anything with the name of Yellow Snow Ale....I hate marketing.
Anonymous said…
Long live the Yellow Snow!!! I shall throw nuts at those marketing clowns and leave little "squirrel presents" in their shoes.

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.