Skip to main content

Thinking cool thoughts

It's over 100 today, with all of the fur, I'm trying to think cool thoughts.






A cool IPA with friends....


So I fly to San Diego on Monday, is that jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire type of thing? It's hot, really hot in Southern CA right now and I'm going to be working with technicians out in shops with no AC...crap.... I guess I should not complain as it appears that we now have their weather now too.

I love Alaska Airlines...upgrade to first class.....It makes the flight so much better.

Congrats to little Squirrel who has his new steed to drive now...Looking sharp little woodland creature.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
I just looked it up o nthe National weather Service website and san Diego is forecasted in the mid-70s and los angeles in the mid 80s - you SO SUCK!

You "just happen" to always be flying off to fairer weather!
Travel said…
I keep trying to come up with a funny line about sitting in the snow and frozen nuts. Oh well, one can’t be witty all the time. Enjoy San Diego, it was one of my first trips. Travel

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.