Skip to main content

That which is lost is sometimes found...again...

As most of you know, I like cars! Ok, maybe I'll even go as far as saying I'm obsessed with the automobile.

What does the perfect call look like?




















This is the car of my dreams, yes one of many I know, but for this post this is the car. It's more than a car, it's a piece of art that just happens to have the sweetest exhaust note that you have ever heard.

















I know from talking to the builder and owner of the automobile that it would cost north of $175.000 to build this type of art work.
















Please note that the grab bar for the passenger is also the AC vent. How cool is that?















The best part of this art work is the fact that you can drive and enjoy this on the streets.

















Also please take note of the fact that there is no windscreen post or trim around the glass. The windscreen is a stock glass that has been layed back 4 degrees and molded into the Fiberglas to create a very nice illusion of speed while the auto is just sitting there......

SEMA is not a place where Woodchucks should be allowed to run free.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What color did you order?

DG
WickedHamster said…
By strange coincidence, I was watching the history of Ferrari on the History Channel this morning, and thought that developing my own Grand Prix racing team might be a good way to spread the message of Hamster Cosmic Government to the right kind of people. I was going to ask you, as Imperial Hamster Minister, to come up with some proposals. Please look into this as time permits.

--by Decree of The Hamster
volvomom said…
OK, Woodchuck. The day he's in the seat of a Volvo is the day I start to salvate...

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.