Skip to main content

That which is lost is sometimes found...again...

As most of you know, I like cars! Ok, maybe I'll even go as far as saying I'm obsessed with the automobile.

What does the perfect call look like?




















This is the car of my dreams, yes one of many I know, but for this post this is the car. It's more than a car, it's a piece of art that just happens to have the sweetest exhaust note that you have ever heard.

















I know from talking to the builder and owner of the automobile that it would cost north of $175.000 to build this type of art work.
















Please note that the grab bar for the passenger is also the AC vent. How cool is that?















The best part of this art work is the fact that you can drive and enjoy this on the streets.

















Also please take note of the fact that there is no windscreen post or trim around the glass. The windscreen is a stock glass that has been layed back 4 degrees and molded into the Fiberglas to create a very nice illusion of speed while the auto is just sitting there......

SEMA is not a place where Woodchucks should be allowed to run free.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What color did you order?

DG
WickedHamster said…
By strange coincidence, I was watching the history of Ferrari on the History Channel this morning, and thought that developing my own Grand Prix racing team might be a good way to spread the message of Hamster Cosmic Government to the right kind of people. I was going to ask you, as Imperial Hamster Minister, to come up with some proposals. Please look into this as time permits.

--by Decree of The Hamster
volvomom said…
OK, Woodchuck. The day he's in the seat of a Volvo is the day I start to salvate...

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.