Skip to main content

Where do I start?

Three weeks of MIA in the world of mayhem and outright silliness.

Let's recap the weeks, shall we?

Week one:

1700 miles.
6 Starbucks.
Reno
Las Vegas
Flagstaff
Phoenix/Mesa
116 degree, but it's a dry heat.

Week two:
200 miles
Still 116 degrees, and who the blimey cares that it is a dry heat?
5 Starbucks
Training on a new product line by a used car salesman. He has an answer for everything, even if it's made up on the spot.

Week three:
1600 miles
Starbucks...can't remember
I think that I've worn the fur off my butt from so much time in the truck.
Cooled down to 102 degrees. Still a dry heat and still nobody cares. It's hot...really hot...way too hot.

Week four:
Home this week. I need a nap.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
there will be no naps for you young man! there is shrubbery to pull!
Woodchuck said…
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK....come on you know the words...
Kelsgarden said…
I have a list and I am not afriad to use it . . .

remove bark
call arborist for compost connection, order
determine tree for parking strip, plant
wire lights to backyard
. . .
Anonymous said…
Find a nice quiet place and curl up for a few hours.

DG
Me said…
Awww... but you took the time to tell me 'goodnight' on my blog last night! Yeah! You really ARE my friend. :)
WickedHamster said…
"He has an answer for everything, even if it's made up on the spot." And that, dear boy, is what made me who I am today!

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.