Skip to main content

38 States or 74%



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

And from what I see of my travels for 2008, I should add 7 more to the list of states I've been too.
And to think that only four short years ago, the number of states that I had been to was only five.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
you need to find a Canada map too now
Anonymous said…
Doesn't matter, I still went to Tahiti...

(Drinking I2PA and eating a loaf of fresh baked sourdough bread with an extra side of gluten, just to rub it in more)
Anonymous said…
I'm cute and furry, yet utterly evil. Took a correspondence course from WH.
Me said…
Apparently I smell so bad you are avoiding my entire state.
Travel said…
A couple more years of non-stop business travel and you will have been to all of the states. I hope you have dealers in Hawai. I am missing a few states in the Pacific Northwest and most of New England. Plotting to see them all before I am too old to travel.

DG

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.