Skip to main content

I Survived!!!

I survived SEMA again. Six long days.

Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)

I'm like a kid in a candy store at the SEMA show, and this year I did not get any time to walk around...nope....nothing.......can you say hostile work environment?

Details later

Comments

Travel said…
You didn’t get a chance to go heckle Hulk Hogan’s talent-less kid? That would get my feathered behind in an uproar!

TR
Me said…
... why are not you updating? Huh? Huh?



(yes I really said it that way so I typed it that way.)
WickedHamster said…
His plane was apparently shot down over Calgary and the Canadians are keeping him in quaratine--or something like that...
Travel said…
I think the Canadians are holding him as a prisoner of war, they are still loyal to the queen, and there was the little incident in Scotland last summer.

TR DG