Skip to main content

Update on Mr. I'm going to cry to my boss...

Ok, so Mr. I'm going to cry to my boss went to his boss to get his way because I had scheduled myself out 10 weeks and would not just jump to his every whim, got my schedule changed for a 2 hour training session. Please refer back a few days for the full story. Well now the training session is for only one hour, one mind blooooowing, M#$%^%$##$%%$$$ hour. I have to hang out for one day with nothing to do because of one hour. And the best part, the company I work for just sent Mr. I'm going to cry to my boss to a 3 day training session so that he could do small training like this himself. What a waste of time on everyone's part.

So what does this all mean? I will show up for my one hour and leave. I will not stay longer than one hour. I will not leave before one hour is up. I will make everyone stay and listen to me talk for one hour. I will tell everyone to stuff it up their a$$ and make them like it and be happy to do it.

I'm going to my happy place now.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
jo security can be annoying at times . . .
Kim :) said…
I hope you found that happy place! :)
Anonymous said…
you have been tagged - don't forget to post your answers!
volvomom said…
A happy place is a nice place. As long as it has caffeine and red wine.
Anonymous said…
I'm just going to keep adding comments until you blog again.

But I'll change me name each time so you don't know it is me
Anonymous said…
me, it wasn't me

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.