Skip to main content

Since when?

Does leaving a voicemail count as talking to someone? I get a call today and someone is sure I know all about what they are talking about, why do you ask? Because the dickwad that started the whole thing had told them I knew about it, because dickwad said he talked to me about it. Turns dickwad had left me a voicemail and thought that was the same as talking. Well, he can kiss my furry little butt for all I care. Voicemail is not the same as talking to someone. In talking to someone they have the chance to talk back, that would make it a conversation at that point. Things could get done, things could be accomplished. But nooooo, dickwad leaves me a voice mail and hangs me out. Voice mail is great to say" Hi, I called." nothing else. You can not pass the buck using voicemail, you can not blame someone else using voicemail. Don't wimper, whine, cry, get mad, talk on and on and on, or leave a to do list. Just ay "Hi, I called" and go away. There is a reason the person you called did not answer the phone. They knew it was you and did not want to talk to your sorry ass. I've talked to you ten times today and have had enough, f'ing go away.

For the record, three phone calls, ten minutes and the problem was solved. I called the third person back and apologize that it took me so long to fix the issue and that I would try to be better in the future. I hope he got the sarcasms it that.

Herumph.......did I get a herumph from that guy.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
see, I just call and hang up on your voicemail b/c I know you a) saw it was me b) will see it was me on "missed call" or c) were going to call me anyway
>
>
>
>
but now I am going to think up a long f*&% list to leave next time I call
>
>
>
>
I just like to see your furry little ass all in a bunch ;)
Kelsgarden said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsgarden said…
I am going to go leave you a dozen voicemail while you are in the shower . . .

and then I am going to hold you responsible for everythign I ramble about!

hope I don't get cut off . . .

{evil cackle}

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.