Skip to main content

Recap

5 week trip

Total miles on the road: 6100 miles (93.84 hours at 65 MPH, new butt should arrive next Wednesday)

Total miles in the air: 2500 miles

Total caffeine consumed: way to much

I've seen everything from snow to sun, rain to clear sky's, and bright blue to dark grey.

I have driven from sea level to 6500'. One flight took me to 39,000'.

There are no Starbucks in Kalispell, MT. I checked out two local joints and found the caffeine content to be a little low. I love Kalispell and would move there if they had a Trader Joes and Starbucks. The hills, trees, and 70 MPH speed limit on back two lane roads. Life is good in MT.

Next Monday is my 14 year anniversaries. How can I remember my anniversaries you ask? As most of you know I am a GM Woodchuck. My two favorite GM motors are the 327 small block and the 427 big block. My anniversaries is on March 27. (3/27.....327...) 14 years even after her mother canceled the wedding. That's a story in itself.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
you are just a phase I am going through remember . . .

crap - that's Monday already?

I mean, I knew it was 3/27 . . . but it is March already huh? geez, I'm so-o-o behind

hey, you ordered that new butt without my input!
Woodchuck said…
Don't worry, I ordered the sport model...
Kelsgarden said…
with or without the sheepskin cover?
Unknown said…
This is seriously the saddest thing I've even seen.

A woodchuck and squirrel get out to do more fun things than I do.

Must. Find. Life.
Bert said…
Are you married to Kel?

I can't believe this website. Travel Penguin and this....

My eyes, my eyes...
Woodchuck said…
You just gotta love the Penguin. A fat furry little woodland creature and a proud flighless bird wondering the globe.

And yes, I'm married to kel, at least that is what the fine print says.

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.