Skip to main content

Where is the sun?

As a traveling Woodchuck I come to Sunny California for the sun. I'm here and there is no sun. Just how is furry little woodland creature suppose to sun themselves like a lizard on a flat rock with no sun?
Today on the weather they said snow down to 500 feet on Friday. WTF, am I back home or what? Right now it's 48 degrees where I'm located. I want the sun.

The beach is very nice down here in nonsunny California, I'm in Pacifica, CA. And having fun looking out my hotel window and not being able to go play outside.

So what is it about people that live at the beach in CA? I asked someone for directions and they told me that "I live on the beach, I don't know" Now this would not be anything special, except that it just happened a month ago in La Jolla. So, if you live on the beach you have no brain function, or did they just inhale it away?

I'm now off to find some Hops and Barley that has been mixed with water to create the sweet nectar of Hop heads everywhere.

Woodchucks on the move, be advised.


Ok, this is my friend the Squirrel, I don't have pictures of me.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
strangely that DOES look like squirrel
Travel said…
I left Sacramento one bright sunny morning, it was about 90 degrees, two hours later I was on the beach in San Francisco and it was 48 degrees with a 20 mile-per-hour wind and light rain. Very strange weather in warm sunny California.

TR
Anonymous said…
Hey now, I'm up to a buck fifty...

Switching to Porters & Stouts has giving me more of what Squirrels need to grow big and bushy.

Popular posts from this blog

Wild cow and Druish Deities

I have been blessed with being able to drive some of the most unbelievable roads ever paved. Last week I found myself on HWY 108 in Central California. 130 Miles 26% grade 9624 at the summit 4 hours to drive this route This photo is looking west just down from the summit. I could live here with the wild cows. A lone wild cow at the 9000 foot level just making sure that nobody is speeding along.

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.