Skip to main content

Payback

Last week I was in Phoenix, AZ and missed all of the snow and ice. YA!!!

This week I'm in Seattle and in the #$%%^%$$ snow and have to drive to the top of the mountain pass to conduct a nice little training class. Well, Squirrel is conducting the class. Me, I'm just there for support....poor Squirrel.

Finally last night I had an Iscared from Rogue ales. This is a drink where they take a pint and fill it 3/4 of the way with Brutal Bitter and then float I2PA on top to finish off the pint.

I'm in love. This could become my new favorite ale from Rogue. I think I will just call it a Brutal Bitter on steroids.

Comments

Kelsgarden said…
you failed to mention this in your call last night . . .

was I suppose to intuit this into the "and we are probably going to grab a bite and I don't want you to wait up for me to call later . . . "

herumph

with a double phlllt floating on top
Anonymous said…
It sounds like someone is reading your blogg, you have to be careful what you say.

DG
WickedHamster said…
I've been meaning to ask... I know what an IPA is. What's an I2PA?
Kelsgarden said…
I am going to go drink your Bailey's WC . . .
Me said…
If we ever meet up in person, monkeydragon and I will hit the nearest Starbucks... you and Coffeehusband can find the nearest pub and have fun trying new ales and brews.

(The kids will all be hanging out together of course... and yeah! No babysitters needed!)

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.