Skip to main content

Good day...Bad day...

Good Day.
Today is my birthday and I'm posting half tanked from my free 1/2 yard of brutal bitter from Rogue Ales. I also am sporting a new t-shirt from Rogus as well. Why do I have this moment to share with everyone? Because Rogue gives this to everyone on their Birthdays.

I am that magical number that is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

I spent a wonderful evening with my wife. Had Birthday cake. Life is good.

Bad News.
Brew Dog is no longer with us. This is a sad day for the Rogue family. I'm sure that Brew Dog is in heaven taunting us with his ales.

Rest in peace my friend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Brewdog, rest in peace my furry little brother. I've tipped some Brutal for you my friend.
Travel said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Me said…
That really should have been two seperate posts! That's not fair that my "Happy Birthday" shall go on the same post as my 'rest in peace' brew dog comment as well.

But - you started it. :)

so? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
Bert said…
ER...I'm not quite sure what any of that was about but I gather you are 24 (again) and I'm glad you had a happy one.
Woodchuck said…
Love the Brew Dog.
Anonymous said…
LOVE the new woodchuck pic! Did you take it? And we've not heard much lately from you either, O famed rodent.

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.