Skip to main content

Benjamin Franklin once said....

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

"And the devil gave us daughters"---Woodchuck

That's why I'll never be famous.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A high school class mate of mine has three daughters. His mother tells him that having only daughters is god's way of getting even with him for all of the fathers that he worried to death when he was a teenager.

DG
Kelsgarden said…
you duct tape one cheerleader to the flag pole in front of the school and this is what you get -

can you imagine what would have happened if you hadn't pre-wrapped . . .
Woodchuck said…
The end of life as we now know it....yup.
Bert said…
But if you do become famous will you still remember me?
Woodchuck said…
How could I forget Bert? I need someone to house sit my country estate.
Anonymous said…
Uh... can we go back to the duct-taped cheerleader for a moment and ask for an explanation??? The mind boggles...
Kelsgarden said…
duct tape is so versatile

I sat watching a show on HGTV once about this chic who made dresses and handbags out of the stuff -

but that's not exactly how WC used the duct tape on the cheerleader . . .

WC, had you included a handbag maybe she wouldn't have been so upset -

Popular posts from this blog

1st car?

So, what did you drive to High School, what was your first car? Did you have a 'love of you life" car? First Car: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Cars I drove to High School: 1953 Caddillac Coupe DeVille 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1971 Corvette Convertable 1960 Austin Healy Convertable 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertable "Love of my life" car: 1962 Impala SS Convertable 1960 Austin Healy convertable

Busted yet again

Now that we are POD people and all, I have to clean out the crawl space under 1/2 our house. The problem with this is that I sort of let DW think that there was very little to nothing left down there. SHE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS STILL A TON OF CRAP DOWN THERE. So now I'm picking up Cat crap as one of the furry little varmints started to live in the crawl space. I've moved out the eight pedal cars that were down there. I took what was left of the rafting/camping stuff over to fuzzballs place. And I really should call and tell him I did so, then again, maybe not. Now all I have to do is take down the shelves, finish taking the old store records out, and what else? Deck lid...check 6 boxes of toys...check road bike and trainer...check neon beer signs.....check old beer mirrors.....check raft and gear....check more old toys....double check Why is all of my crap in the crawl space? Don't answer as that was a rhetorical question. So in case I didn't mention this, we are movin...

Madison, WI.

The whole theme today was a Woodchuck and his ale. I found a nice little place in downtown Madison, WI. called the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company. This was one of the best IPAs I've had east of the Rockies. Fun little place to go and the food was not to bad either. Traveling the Globe...ok, just the North American continent in search of the perfect pint on IPA. Hops, they are not just for breakfast anymore.